Account Executive for growing print and online publication
aLookingGlass require an exceptionally friendly and organised, client focused advertising rep to join our team in the British Virgin Islands.
aLookingGlass needs a client facing, organised project manager for it’s relocation/visitor guide. This experienced communicator will create and nurture relationships advertisers, and users while introducing new advertising assets and creating new ways to engage our users.
First-hand professional experience in the field of advertising sales, marketing or publishing as well as a postgraduate degree in business or marketing is essential for any candidate to be considered for this role. He or she must have expert understanding of negotiation in the the advertising/media industry and be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment.
Level: Mid – Senior
Min Years Experience – 4
Compensation: Base + commission + bonuses (if targets are surpassed)
Benefits: NHI Health, Fuel reimbursements, work visa and immigration costs
- Ongoing acquisition initiative building both subscribers and advertisers
- Rolling out new print and online solutions for advertisers and users
- Managing social media channels and driving growth
- Analysing data, generating reports and maintaining an up-to-date media kit
- Scheduling and overseeing creative production of sponsored content and ads
Bonus Points for
- Be an effective communicator, a great listener, and the ability to make the complex sound simple.
- Demonstrated sales experience in display, content, social media, & SEM advertising
- Develop new ways to generate revenue online
- Manage and track analytics for client campaigns
- Update media kits and advertising portfolio
- Training and experience in content management (WordPress)
- Basic understanding of graphic layout and software
- Experience using open-source content managers (WordPress) is a benefit.
- Content editing and copy creation when needed.
- Graphic design software training. (helpful for updating media kits, sizing images for web)
Fill out the application form below. BV Islanders, Belongers and Work Permit exempt applicants preferred.