Advertising Sales and Media Development – BVI Residents
aLookingGlass require an exceptionally friendly and organised, client focused advertising rep to join our team in the British Virgin Islands.
This client facing professional is an effective communicator who has a knack for making the complex, sound simple. The skilled online marketing guru must have a good understanding of both content and display advertising for print and online, as well as having a deep understanding in Adsense, Analytics and other SEM tools.
Above all, this the enthusiastic candidate must be capable of consistently delivering outstanding, pitch-winning, advertising solutions to our expansive client base.
Level: Mid – Senior
Min Years Experience – 4
Compensation: Base + commission + bonuses (if targets are surpassed)
Benefits: NHI Health, Fuel reimbursements, work visa and immigration costs
- Responsibilities include:
- Increase revenue from display advertising for print and digital publications
- Increase revenue from partnered/sponsored content for print and digital publications
- Increase revenue from social media and SEM advertising
- Keep an organised advertising schedule and report quarterly stats to digital advertisers.
- Plan content with contributors with the goal to increase web traffic
- Increase revenue from eDM subscriber lists and grow/manage multiple mailing lists.
- Maintain Media Kits online, update audience statistics quarterly.
- Be an effective communicator, a great listener, and the ability to make the complex sound simple.
- Demonstrated sales experience in display, content, social media, & SEM advertising
- Develop new ways to generate revenue online
- Manage and track analytics for client campaigns
- Update media kits and advertising portfolio
- Training and experience in content management (WordPress)
- Basic understanding of graphic layout and software
Bonus Points for:
- Experience using open-source content managers (WordPress) is a benefit.
- Content editing and copy creation when needed.
- Graphic design software training. (helpful for updating media kits, sizing images for web)
Fill out the application form below. BV Islanders, Belongers and Work Permit exempt applicants preferred.